SHARP INSIGHT AND ACCURATE ACTIONS
In company, dates to be set
3 days, 1 afternoon online + 2 Exercise afternoons online
No prior knowledge required
€1295,00 excl. VAT
Training for professional practice
If it is in your interest to swiftly assess people and their dynamics in conversations. Then this training will provide you deep insights and a practical set of instruments. You will gain insight into yourself, your nonverbal impact and in the interaction between others.
With this training and with the innovative, research based INSA-method you will be able to deal more effectively with your interaction partner(s) at a very early stage in the situation. You will find that you are less inclined to judge others. As a bonus you will experience maintaining a good overview in even difficult situations.
- Insight in unconscious nonverbal communication and its psychological meaning and influence in interactions.
- Becoming acquainted with a model of personality types, linked to objectively observable nonverbal communication; and with what these types say about interaction needs and behaviors under tension or when comfortable.
- Learning to translate objectively observable signals to behaviors that can be expected and to a tailor-made approach to build and maintain contact.
- Insight in the dynamics between people in a team or in a conflict situation. Being able to make a team analysis.
- Adjust process management and interventions to the unconscious perceptions of the other person.
- Strengthening your own insight and overview in interactions with others.
- Understanding how you can come across with others and how to correct this image when desirable.
Consultants, mediators, negotiators, leaders, law enforcement professionals, HR managers, project-managers, sales-representatives, personal coaches and other professionals
This training consists of 3 days on location and 1 online afternoon. Followed by 2 Exercise afternoons in the course of one year.
- Perceptions, judgments and contact; what is already known about nonverbal communication?
- INSA Method: Personal Nonverbal Repertoire and personality characteristics (basic types)
- Analyzing video-materials; instruments for the analysis.
- Personal Nonverbal Repertoire and personality characteristics (combined types)
- Analyzing video-materials; instruments for the analysis
- Video recording of the participants and first feedback on nonverbal impact
- Analyzing video-materials
- Relating analyses to context and behaviors
- Nonverbal interaction patterns; Interaction Matrix and Interaction Charts as instruments for professional practice
- Analyzing video-materials (also in split screens showing both interaction partners)
- Team analyses with the INSA Method
After completing the training you follow 2 online Exercise Afternoons to maintain and sharpen your analytic skills. This will also strengthen your confidence in professionally using the INSA Method.