SEE THE OTHER – SEE YOURSELF
In company, dates to be set
2 x 0,5 day
€395,00 excl. VAT
Introduction into unconscious nonverbal communication
Compact and focused training in which you will gain insight in what faces say about personality, including what your face shows about your personality. And about what you may do with this insight in contact with others.
- Learning the skill to recognize the basic types of Personal Nonverbal Repertoires (PNR).
- Understanding the meaning of the PNR
- Understanding how you may come across with others.
- Learning how to use these insights in conversations, supported by specific tips.
Everyone who aims to develop their communication skills to a higher level, to be even more effective in interaction with others, both professionally and in the private domain.
Day 1 (afternoon 4 hours)
- Main elements of the INSA Method; observing others: Personal Nonverbal Repertoire and personality characteristics.
- Analyzing exercises with video-material and tools for the analysis
- Homework (analyzing 3 videoclips)
Day 2 (afternoon 4 hours)
- INSA Method: looking at yourself and your impact on others, based on a video-recording and feedback.
- Practical tips for an effective communication with others.